Genki ShadowCast connects your favorite game console to the laptop. It allows your laptop to become a TV by converting HDMI output into a video stream that your computer can read without drivers. Once your game footage is on the laptop the possibilities are endless.
Download Genki Arcade
Console Link App
3EASY STEPS TO SETUP
1.Launch Genki Arcade app on your computer
2.Connect USB-C cable to ShadowCast + laptop
3.Insert ShadowCast into game console
Just Plug & Play
Just plug the ShadowCast to any HDMI Source and display it on your laptop.
This is what it looks like compared to the Nintendo Switch HDMI cable.
We designed it to basically hide inside of the Nintendo Switch Dock. And it also works with the Genki Covert Dock on the go.
Once you’re playing on your computer
There’s actually a few more interesting things you can do:
Quick and Convenient Capture Card
Connect your DSLR camera,use it as a professional web-cam
Works with your next-gen console
Shadowcast enables you to play many of your favorite game consoles on a laptop or any computer, really!
any console with HDMI out
Weight: 0.4oz (10g)
Dimensions: 52mm x 25mm x 9mm (0.98″ x 2.1″ x 0.35″)
• HDMI Input: 4K/30fps or 1080p/60fps
• USB Output Resolution: 1080p/30fps or 720p/60fps (MJPG)
• Color Depth: 9/10/12-bit deep color
• USB Support: USB-C, USB-A (2.0+), UVC Video and USB Audio UAC (L-PCM format)
• Software Support: Any UVC software in MacOS, Windows, and Android
• Power: No external power needed, taken from USB port on laptop (0.4A / 5V DC)
• Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 55°C.
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Sony Playstation 3/4/5™, Xbox Series X, SNES mini
Processor: PC i5-3400 or above or NB i7-3537U2.0GHZ or above
Graphics Card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above or NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Run Memory: 4GB of RAM